Stages of the registration process
Creation of an access profile to the Petronect Portal
The first step to register in the Suppliers Registry is to access the Petronect Portal registration page.
The supplier can then start creating their profile in the tool, filling out with the country, the company’s Tax ID, and the first and last name of the user responsible for the registration. We also request a contact e-mail to which we will send the access credentials.
After the profile creation, we ask the supplier to provide the company's basic company and bank information. The supplier then completes with the type of supply (supplier type, place of supply) and in which families (goods and/or services supply lines) they wish to compete for hiring in.
This procedure should be completed carefully, since it is not possible to change the fields or edit the company identification after confirming the data. If you need to correct or supplement the information, you will need to contact one of the service channels.
After the identification stage has been completed, the questionnaires will be made for the supplier in order to gather and verify the information and documentation of the companies wishing to be in our Goods and Services Suppliers Registry. These questionnaires are divided into criteria (technical, economic, legal, etc.) and comprise one or more requirements, according to the families the company has selected.
After the questionnaires are submitted, no further editing will be allowed. If there is a need to correct or supplement the information, it will be necessary to contact the Petrobras Good and Services Supplier Registration team through one of the service channels.
To get to know the evaluation requirements for each Corporate Registry and Simplified Registry criterion, ask the Petronect Portal.
After evaluating the questionnaires, we issue the supplier’s evaluation result with scores, comments, and the status of the supply items.
The supply status is the set of scores for all criteria in the questionnaires. There are four possible statuses:
- Status A - Approved: Passed all required criteria;
- Status Q - Technically Qualified: Approved in the technical criterion, but no evaluation was made or there are pending items in the economic or legal criteria. This status is exclusive to Corporate Registry families;
- Status R - Failed: One or more of the following criteria were not approved:
- Corporate Registry: Technical criterion
- Simplified Registry: Technical criterion and/or legal criterion
- Status X - Canceled: The family is no longer part of the company’s supply line or is no longer part of our list of interest.